September 15, 2014

Cause of happiness

         Happiness is a feeling of joy towards something. Joy that is made by people who loves to give happiness. People almost gets happy most of the time. May it be be because of small things or big things, name it. The saying "Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." by Benjamin Disraeli states that happiness doesn't always come from actions but happiness cannot be made without actions. Benjamin Disraeli is a great poet. He made a lot of quotes. He is one of my favorite poets.
    I am always happy, because of my family. Especially when mom gives me presents and when my little sister kiss me goodbye for school. Or when my crush's eyes meet mine. That are one of the sources of my happiness.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment