August 05, 2014

DEAR FUTURE ME

Dear Attorney Kiana Olemberio,

                          You are unbelievable, having won a case of massacre and murder takes much experience and confidence. That was one of the hardest of crimes, I've ever known. How you defended your client was amazing. I really want to be like you. You are so famous and rich. I also admire your love for your family. You never forgot about your parents. You gave them a big house with a swimming pool on the roof. How lucky to be one of your friends. You are my inspiration. I am one of your biggest fans. I also sent you lots of letters.
                  I want to be like you. My parents advice me to be a teacher first,then,proceed to Law. So that I can sustain my own needs. I hope I can see you in Person.

                                                                        Love,
                                                                          Kiana


No comments:

Post a Comment