August 05, 2014

THE ROOT OF MY NAME

               Everybody in the world has a name. Plants, animals and even bacteria has a name. A name is a word that you can be called. A name is a Blessing of God. A name is something to be proud of. A name is a gift.

           I am Kiana L. Olemberio. My parents gave me this name by the help of my grandparents. I was named after my parents whom are Vincent Kane and Aida. I was supposed to be named Kiada. Kia is from my father, on the other hand, Da is from my mother. But my Lolo and Lola thought that it was awful. So, they suggested to name me Kiana, which is a lot better.

        The first time I wrote my name was when I was in Kindergarten. Actually, I didn't remember that I had mistakes like an upside down E, except for the size of my name. As I enhanced my writing skill, it turned out to be fine.

             Up to now, I am still wanting to develop my skill so that I can write my name more legibly. And because of my name, I learned to appreciate other names too.

No comments:

Post a Comment