August 05, 2014

THE ADOBO AND SALAD IN ME

             Adobo is a common Filipino dish that is served in all parts of the country. Adobo has an easy recipe and it is one of a kind.

              I would like to be an Adobo because people look up to me. Someone thinks I'm great and someone thinks I'm special. Someone thinks I'm one of a kind. I can become anyone I can be as long as the seasonings, support and love are just right.

          Salad is composed of various fruits. I also want to be this food because I am good for the mind and body. Just like me, I have a lot of attitudes and a lot of things , people and memories that built me in becoming who I am now.

              In General, I would like to be Adobo and Salad because they are my favorites. And most likely, they are known in the whole country. First, it took time for them to become popular. Little by little, they became famous. As for me, Little by little, I will improve myself to become a famous Lawyer.



      


No comments:

Post a Comment