August 12, 2014

THE CARTOON CHARACTER IN ME

       Totally Spies is a cartoon about 3 high school students who were recruited a spies. Clover, Alex and Sam. Clover is a flaunt- er. She flirts to every cute or handsome boy she sees. She loves shopping. Alex is kinda like a random. She's industrious. Yet, she is also like  Clover and sometimes like Sam. Sam is an intelligent girl, she might not be as beautiful as Clover or as industrious as 
Alex, but they are the cartoon characters I wanna be.

        I were a cartoon character, I would be them Three. I do know that it is impossible, but I know it is possible to copy their traits. I would be Sam because, I wanna feel how to be one of the most intelligent student in the school. I wanna be recognized. And enter in one of the most hardest contests in the country.

          I also want to be Alex because she is industrious and I am lazy, She gives me inspiration to manage my tasks in the best way I can.

         I also wanna be Clover, she might be a flaunt-er, but for me, even if i need to study hard, she reminds me to experience the fondness of having the time of my life. I also keep in mind that I will Not be serious in my relationships unless I found my Soul mate.

         Overall, I want to be industrious and intelligent yet somehow a flaunt-er-like girl. Like them three, I wanna be with best friends who will be with me even in times of trouble. 



1 comment:

  1. Please preview your posts before publishing. Doing so, you would be able to edit any errors in your work. Please consider your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete