August 11, 2014

MY KIND OF ANIMAL

                    Swans are magnificent creatures made by God. They have white feathers and awesome swimming habit. Their body movements are also gracious. Their body young are not as beautiful as them, but as they are growing up, they are transforming to their true self.
                   
                     If I were an animal, I would be a young swan. At this stage, I am learning how to become an adult. But before this, I am experiencing a lot of challenges and temptations. Yet, never look on the negative side. Because this problems help you to become your true self. Problems are there for a reason. It is a guide to which road you'll take, left or right.

                    When I become an adult, I will transform to my true self. But, as I said earlier, I will not become magnificent if I can't learn from my mistakes.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment